By JJ MacNab | July 4, 2009
A brief survey of Brown Supporters:
- Danny â€œDogwalkerâ€ Riley:Â Danny was convicted on several criminal counts related to the Brown standoff last spring and was sentenced to 36 years in federal prison.Â He is currently housed at the medium security prison in Terre Haute, Indiana, and has a projected release date of 1/22/2039.Â Danny is expected to testify as a government witness against the Browns later in the trial, presumably as a rebuttal witness if Ed and/or Elaine take the stand.
- Jason â€œGun Pornâ€ Gerhard:Â Jason was also convicted on multiple counts involving the standoff and was sentenced to 20 years in federal prison.Â He is located at the medium security prison in Fairton, NJ and his projected release date is 2/12/2025.
- Cirino â€œRenoâ€ Gonzales:Â Reno was sentenced to 8 years in federal prison for assisting the Browns and is located at the aptly named El Reno facility in Oklahoma with a projected release date of 8/31/2014.Â While in prison, Reno had part of the Declaration of Independence â€“ the bit about the right to throw off a destructive government – tattooed on his right forearm.Â Â
- Robert Wolffe:Â Bob cut a deal and testified against the other supporters in 2008.Â As a result, he received a reduced prison sentence of 30 months in federal prison.Â Heâ€™s been serving his sentence at a relatively relaxed prison camp in West Virginia, and is scheduled to be released in 11/16/2009.Â Based on his recent letter from prison, thereâ€™s some indication that Wolffe is still drinking the sovereign-flavored Koolaid, despite his cushy deal with the evil Feds.Â
- William â€œEd is worth more to me dead than aliveâ€ Miller â€œ:Â After suffering from an apparent psychological meltdown during the standoff, Bill left several hours of incoherent raving audio filesÂ on the official Brown blog â€“ all of which were deleted quickly by the mods – and was later institutionalized in a mental facility pending his trial for threatening to kill the Chief of Police of his home town.Â His criminal trial started on June 29, 2009. Â Â Billâ€™s email at the beginning of the standoff show that the threats against the Judge and US Attorney started at the very beginning of the standoff.
- John Miller:Â Bill Millerâ€™s brother was arrested and convicted in December, 2008 of threatening to kill the family of a witness in his brotherâ€™s criminal case.Â He was sentenced to up to six years in state prison.Â Hereâ€™s a video of John and his mother Marie, hanging out at the Brown house in February, 2007.
- Timothy Logsdon:Â Â Free State Project member Tim Logdson shocked many regular onlookers of the Brown family circus when he took his little children to an armed standoff in January, 2007.Â In February, 2009, Losgdon was indicted on two counts of aggravated felonious sexual assault involving a minor under the age of five.Â He is currently awaiting trial.
- Aaron Hemingway:Â Another Free State Project member, Aaron spent time living in the Brownâ€™s garage early in the standoff.Â In February ofÂ 2009, he drove up to a random electricity substation in St. Louis, Missouri and opened fire on two electric company linesman before shooting and killing himself.
- Rob â€œPowershooterâ€ Jacobs:Â While I was watching the Brown standoff unfold, this Free State Project member had my vote as â€œMost Likely to Kill a Judge or other Federal Employee.â€Â In addition to making numerous threats of violence, Robâ€™s girlfriend claimed that he threatened her and she obtained a restraining order against him.Â According to David Ridley of the Free State Project, Rob was subsequently shunned by the local NH free staters and has returned to his prior home in the Midwest.
- Anthony â€œPeaceâ€ Sciarrone:Â Anthony lived with the Browns for approximately two months in the winter and spring of the 2007.Â He left the home quietly and never returned.Â â€œPeaceâ€ has outstanding arrest warrants in multiple states involving grand theft and gun crimes.Â How peacefulâ€¦
- Russell Kanning:Â Free staters Russell and Kat Kanning spent weeks holding signs advertising their website in front of the courthouse and at the Brown home.Â In 2008, Russell was arrested for non-payment of child support.Â He spent a couple of weeks in prison protesting his situation before capitulating and agreeing to begin payment to his ex-wife.
- Albert & Lorraine Martin:Â The Martins traveled from Rhode Island to visit with the Browns in July, 2007 and Al was an active supporter on the blog and MySpace pages.Â Al and Lorraine were indicted and convicted on tax evasion charges in early 2009, and are scheduled to be sentenced in October of 2009.
- Shaun Kranish:Â ShaunÂ is the supporter who runs the Makethestand.com website and who introduced Dutch the Bounty Hunter to the Browns.Â (Way to go Shaun!) Shaun was charged with various fraud and gun charges, and pled guilty to a lesser count in 2008.
- SonneofMan and BodyoftheLord:Â BodyoftheLord was the wacky Hawaiian religious guru who stayed with the Browns and convinced them that he was in direct contact with the Queen of England over their tax case.Â He disappeared midway through the standoff, but his cult-mate SonneofMan showed up at the Brown home after their October 2007 arrest.Â The police caught him squatting on the property and he spent a couple months in the local jail before leaving town with him mom.
- Zoe the Dog:Â There has been some concern about the fate of the Brownâ€™s cute thieving puppy, Zoe.Â For her own protection, the US Marshals have allegedly whisked her into the Witness Protection Program (WitSec) and rumor has it she is living in an undisclosed location as a pug named Quatloos.